[rt-devel] Performance concerns

Byron Ellacott bje at apnic.net
Tue May 8 01:58:28 EDT 2001

Attached is a log from MySQL of the queries issued when I log into an
RT2 system populated with around 80,000 tickets (our current RT1 load).

If you look at the timestamps, you'll see it's taking about 2 minutes to
issue them all.  This is a pretty long wait to log into the system, and
other operations also seem to be fairly slow.  Is this a problem
specific to my installations, or have other people been noticing long
delays?

And welcome back Jesse, hope you had a good holiday :)

--
bje