[rt-devel] Problem with login

Michael Miller mmiller at certicom.com
Fri May 11 20:04:09 EDT 2001

I'm running 1.3.71 and DBIx-SearchBuilder-0.30.  I can login fine, but as soon
as I try to click on any
of the links I get sent back to the login screen.  When I enter my login and
password again it takes me
to the link I originally clicked on.  Repeat unto extreme frustration.  This
install started out as with 1.3.70
and DBIx-SearchBuilder-0.30 and all was working fine.  The trouble began when I
upgraded.  I've tried
totally removing RT and reinstalling (Leaving the DB intact), no go.  I've tried
downgrading SearchBuilder to 0.26,
no go.  I've tried every combination of these two that I can think of.

One other bit of data, nothing seems to be written to the sessiondata directory.
This I would guess is a
bad thing.  Any hints or tips?  We've been using rt for a week or so now and
everything has been fine
until now...

Mike Miller