[rt-devel] Problem with entering updates

Mark Vevers mark at ifl.net
Wed May 16 09:30:38 EDT 2001

rt-1-3-72 is OK.  Upgrade to cvs head and the bug returns.  Doesn't look
like it is in the main rt code (downgrading that from rt-1-1 head
doesn't fix problem).  I am checking out changes to webrt from 1-3-72

Cheers
Mark

Mark Vevers.    mark at ifl.net / mvevers at rm.com
Internet Backbone Engineering Team
Internet for Learning, Research Machines Plc
Tel: +44 1235 823380,   Fax: +44 1235 823424