[rt-devel] RT2 - README file "mistakes"

Alesh Mustar alesh at sportina.si
Wed May 23 11:00:23 EDT 2001

I agree with you but, if the Makefile's default is this:

# RT_PATH is the name of the directory you want make to install RT in
# RT must be installed in its own directory (don't set this to /usr/local)

RT_PATH                 =       /opt/rt2

I really suggest that the same is in the README, that way perhaps the
mailing list(s) will avoid begginer users asking questions which were
related to simple copy & pasting.

A.