[rt-devel] RT2 - 1.3.79-test1 - removing privileged user flag - bug?

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Wed May 23 11:16:05 EDT 2001

FWIW, there's a known bug in -test1's mail gateway that will be fixed in
1.3.79 proper.

http://fsck.com/rt2/Admin/Users/

lists only privileged users by default. Below the list, there's a search
box to find other users.  Enter the user's username or email in the
apropriate box and click 'go'.

Presto.