[rt-devel] rt "boilerplate" responses

Robert Spier rspier at pobox.com
Sun Nov 4 00:51:00 EST 2001

I have a Javascript based "template" system for inserting standard
text into comments/correspondence.  (i.e. Updates.)  (Similar to the
add on available for RT1.)

Actually, there's very little javascript.

Is there any kind of generic hook that could be put into Updates.html
for this kind of things?  I.e. "Other things to list somewhere on the
page?"

Right now, I've got it down to one component call, which pulls in a
component which does the all important javascript:window.open(), but
I'd love not to have to remember to patch Updates.html every time I
upgrade :)

-R