[rt-devel] rt "boilerplate" responses

Ayan R. Kayal ayan.kayal at yale.edu
Fri Nov 9 17:29:50 EST 2001

Once again, I'll recommend that you run a local copy of CVS. It's the "diff
script" that you're looking for. It tracks all the changes for you, which
makes it easy to upgrade to new versions. Upgrades became million times
easier, especially as the number of files updated went up.

O-                         ~ARK