[rt-devel] HELP--Cant get attachments into scrip Templates...

Joshua Johnson joshua.johnson at ftlsys.com
Thu Nov 15 16:05:42 EST 2001

All,
	Sorry if this is just too obvious but I cannot seem to make it work.

	I wish to send the correspondence text as well as the attachment in a
template.

	For me {$Transaction->Content()} does not send the attachment.

	( I don't think it should, by definition it only sends the first /text-plain
part if I am reading it correclty )

	but what other Sequence do I need to do to get the attachments sent ?

	Am I even close with  {$Transaction->Message()->First()->print();} ?

	Is there a loop I need to run?

Thanks,

--

Joshua Johnson