[rt-devel] FastCGI Install Info for RT 2.0.X series

Rich West Rich.West at wesmo.com
Sun Oct 21 11:06:48 EDT 2001

Woo-hoo!

As it turns out, the delays I was experiencing with fast_cgi were due to
the missing "AddHandler"  and "FastCgiServer" options.  I guess
something can be said for RTFM afterall. :)

With those in place, I am seeing rendering of < 1sec per page.

FastCGI definitely has a lot over mod_perl. :)

Just an FYI, you can put the AddHandler and FastCgiServer options
_within_ the VirtualHosts directive, but keep in mind that it would
restrict the FastCGI operation to only that VirtualHost..

-Rich

--
Richard West                   $14.95 Registrations      mailto:rwest at wesmo.com
Wesmo Computer Services        .com .net .org .tv .cc    http://www.wesmo.com