[rt-devel] qmail finally fully supported with any arbitrary queue address!

Joseph Gooch goochj at cliu.org
Fri Sep 14 00:11:30 EDT 2001

The docs don't have all possible configurations of qmail.  For instance, for
my work, i treat rt.cliu.org as a virtual domain, and in
/var/qmail/control/virtualdomains:
rt.cliu.org:rt
helpdesk.cliu.org:rt

And then in the rt home directory:
.qmail-default	mailgates to general queue
support		mailgates to support queue

Etc.  They can send to any address @rt.cliu.org and end up in the general
queue.

Pretty neat.  I praise RT's compartmentalized structure for allowing this to
work.

Joe Gooch
Carbon Lehigh Intermediate Unit