[rt-devel] Approvals

Matt Zimmerman mdz at debian.org
Fri Aug 23 11:19:45 EDT 2002

My employer has requested that I implement approval functionality in RT,
where a ticket cannot be resolved until other RT users have verified and
approved it.  I had planned to implement the requests for approval as
separate tickets upon which the original ticket would depend.

I started looking over 2.1.30, and, lo and behold, I see that work has
already begun in implementing such a system, and it seems to work in the
same way that I had thought.

Since I have some resources to devote to this project, I would like to
coordinate with you to help implement this functionality.  I'm new to aegis,
so I've a bit of a learning curve to tackle as far as sending and receiving
changesets.  If you could give me some idea as to where you're going with
approvals, and how I can best assist in development, that would be great.

--
 - mdz