[rt-devel] quandry: secure parts of a ticket... should this bedone with related tickets? (fwd)

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Thu Dec 19 02:41:47 EST 2002

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 17:41:36 -0800
From: Colleen <colleen at darksideproductions.net>
To: Bruce Campbell <bruce_campbell at ripe.net>
Subject: RE: [rt-devel] quandry:  secure parts of a ticket... should this
    bedone with related tickets?

/usr/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i386-linux

> > <snippitysnip>
> >
> > Is rtadmin setgid rt?
> > Is /usr/local/rt/lib/RT/Interface/CLI.pm present?
> > Does your suidperl work?
>
> And a more subtle gotcha; is /usr/local/rt on a NFS-mounted partition
with
> root-squash enabled, and is the directory set so that only the RT
> user/group can access it?
>
> For that matter, is /usr/local/rt/{etc,lib} the RT directories ?

this is the problem, I think
I moved rt to /web/sites/rt-dev/rt

I tried adding to the rtadmin file  the line:

push(@INC,"/web/sites/rt-dev/rt/lib/RT/Interface/");

right above
use RT::Interface::CLI  qw(CleanEnv LoadConfig DBConnect
                           GetCurrentUser GetMessageContent);

But this isn't working, either.

Thanks for any and all help with this!

Colleen