[rt-devel] SourceForge for RT add-ons?

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 28 09:36:17 EST 2002

Hi all,

What about opening a new SF.net project, "rt-addons" ?

During my development of rtimportldap, I sent several
updates to the lists, which is not nice, I don't like to flood the
people's mailboxes. Now, thanks to Andreas Hofmeister,
there's another update coming up, with more group synchronization
options. Thus, this small project needs a kind of collaborative
development environment, and SF.net seems to be the ideal place for this.

On the other hand, it wouldn't be nice to create a separate SF project
just for this import utility.

If the community (and Jesse first of all) is not against this,
I can organize the project at SF, think about the directory structure,
etc., and then give Jesse (and/or someone else) the administrative rights.

With regards,
Stan