[rt-devel] Following links offsite

seph seph at commerceflow.com
Fri Feb 1 19:22:46 EST 2002

Bruce Campbell <bruce_campbell at ripe.net> writes:

> As a real-life example, say that your neighbour mentions to his insurance
> agent that you've been meaning to get insurance for ages.  Which call
> would you like from the insurance agent?:

equating ticket ID to account info is sketchy at best. ticket IDs are
sent about in email, and generally treated as non-confidential
information. I really wouldn't want that to change.

anyhow, knowledge of an account number, should not equate to
authorization. sometimes companies get this wrong. there's no reason
rt should.

seph