[rt-devel] rt-mailgate extension options and qmail

Rich Lafferty rich+rt at lafferty.ca
Thu Feb 7 14:56:33 EST 2002

On Thu, Feb 07, 2002 at 02:03:43PM -0500, Jesse Vincent (jesse at bestpractical.com) wrote:

> It might be better if the code for finding out what the
> ENV{'EXTwhatever} got pulled out into its own sub and then called
> once before we get into the switching on options bit...

I considered that, but figured it trivial enough to inline.

That whole section needs to be redesigned -- making those options
mutually exclusive sort of beats the point, IMO. But then you run
into problems of queue-ticketnum vs ticketnum-queue and so on,
and different DASHes, and different MTAs, and so forth.

So, more generally, how do you see that working?

  -Rich

--
 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada    |  Save the Pacific Northwest Tree Octopus!