[rt-devel] hacking on rt.

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Feb 8 16:49:27 EST 2002

> Sorry this is so long.

That's exactly what I needed. It's more that aegis docs are a little hard
to deal with sometimes and it is a _much_ more complex system than CVS with
a fairly different mindset, which requires some serious work to wrap one's head
around fully.  I guess the one thing that still doesn't seem easy
is to provide anonymous read-only access to the live repository.

Is the right thing there just to script aedist into a commit hook?
On the client side, I guess a small perl script that does a wget of the .ae
file and an aerecieve would mostly mimic "cvs update" against a remote
repository.  Or could a script actually ssh to the aegis server and do an aedist
|aerecieve (on the local host) on demand?

Is there a nice aegis webui somewhere?

Thanks,
	Jesse