[rt-devel] hacking on rt.

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Feb 8 17:00:05 EST 2002

Yeah. I've spent a bit of time with it. In time, I suspect it will be quite
cool, but it's still not mature.  It's mostly written against posix.2, which
means that it doesn't run so well on everything out there just yet, including
my MacOS X laptop, where I do most of RT's development.   And, while I'm not
in much of a position to talk, the fact that it's tens of thousands of lines of /bin/bash still frightens me a bit ;)

	-j