[rt-devel] showing people logged into RT (WebUI)

Rob Walker rob at myinternetplace.net
Fri Feb 15 11:28:50 EST 2002

On Friday 15 February 2002 08:22, Rob Walker wrote:
> On Friday 15 February 2002 08:18, Rob Walker wrote:
>
> > mason errors.  I moved it to within the <%INIT> </%INIT> block, where it
> > doesn't cause mason errors any more.  Was that the correct place to put
it?

> And I put it in the code block above the <%ARGS>, and it works now.  This is
> great!  I hope it makes 2.0.12, with a config option to turn it on and off.

Spoke too soon.  It is displaying the time in GMT, which is counter-intuitive
without a TZ string such as "GMT".  RT does honor the TZ settings, however,
and shows my updates in PST.

Adding code to RT which would have each user in a separate TZ would be cool,
though.  Time to submit a wishlist.  :-)

rob