[rt-devel] Using MessageId field in Attachments table

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Feb 19 15:26:38 EST 2002

This was exactly the use I'd imagined for the MessageId field, though
the actual implementation never happened.  The thing to be careful of is
that users often just reply to a message and clear the subject line and body
when attemting to create a new ticket and may inadvertently get their
new ticket attached to an existing ticket.