[rt-devel] Move Action::Notify::SetRecipients to Action::SendEmail?

Jim Meyer purp at wildbrain.com
Wed Feb 20 21:40:33 EST 2002

On Wed, 2002-02-20 at 18:06, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> On Wed, Feb 20, 2002 at 07:56:02AM -0800, Jim Meyer wrote:
> > AutoreplyToRequestorsAndCcs.
>
> Reasonable. For now, I'd probably recommend
> "OnCreate AutoReplyToRequestors with template Autoreply"
> "OnCreate NotifyRequestorsAndCcs with template Autoreply" (which won't notify the requestor, as they're sending the message)

I thought of this earlier and discarded it as I suspected that multiple
requestor tickets would cause the non-creator requestor(s) to receive
duplicates. And as trivial as deleting an email is, I get crankygrams
from people over duplicate emails.

Is my suspicion unfounded?

> > [Pardon me while I gush: it's outrageously hip that RT is so well
> > designed -- that it's architecture is so easy to grasp -- that I could
> > make a sensible reply that concise. I love good engineering. =]
>
> Wow. Thanks so very much!

Thanks very much for RT. I'm still picking up the pieces of wreq. Ugh.

> > And again, I'd offer to do the work on this.
>
> Sounds reasonable, though I'd like the work to go into RT 2.1, rather than 2.0.

I think I hear CVS in there somewhere. Any pointers to a quick primer on
getting the various versions of RT out of CVS? Also, any quick pointer
as to how to view the RT queue for RT itself?

Thanks!

--j
Jim Meyer, Geek At Large                              purp at wildbrain.com