[rt-devel] Move Action::Notify::SetRecipients to Action::SendEmail?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Thu Feb 21 01:57:55 EST 2002

Well, RT 2.1 is a bit more complex actually. I'm in the process of moving to a
new version control system, aegis, as it looks like it will provide much better
support for distributed development and make my life a good deal easier to boot ;)

When things get set up, you'll either be able to haul down aegis changesets,
grab the current baseline as an aegis package OR use the tracking cvs repository
that will live at

 	:pserver:anoncvs at cvs.fsck.com:/raid/tracking-cvs

It's actually there now, it just doesn't let you authenticate yet.

	-j