[rt-devel] User Prefs?

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Feb 26 18:57:16 EST 2002

2.1 is a development series. 2.1.0 is out now. 2.1.1 will likely be out this evening.
I don't expect user preferences for "a bit", where a bit is some amount of time
more than a week and less than 3 months.  I've got the design on paper, but
there are other higher-priority things coming ahead of them. (RT 2.1.1 sets the stage
for the new "Custom Fields" behavior, which will replace Keyword Selects)

	-j