[rt-devel] RT::Template not unfolding long header lines

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Wed Jan 16 16:59:12 EST 2002

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> Ok. I was wrong. the patch is not yet in the cvs copy,
> but is noted at http://fsck.com/rt2/Ticket/Display.html?id=1058

The patch referenced above ignores folded headers by only taking the first
line of a multi-line header.  The other lines would seem to vanish into
the ether.

> I can't actually recall what I was waiting on, but I'll look harder
> at it when I get back from Slovenia and Austria next week.

Possibly that ;)

I've found that this conflicts in some weird way with my work on #1187
(only with folded headers), so it might bite other bits as well.  Hrm,
think I need some sleep.  (And the latest bad-singer version of _Don't Cry
For Me Argentina_ is getting annoying)

                                    RIPE 41                             NCC
                       Jan 14-18, Amsterdam                      Operations