[rt-devel] Where in DB are the requestors kept?

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Wed Jan 23 15:48:08 EST 2002

On Tue, 22 Jan 2002, Matt Knopp wrote:

> It is stored in the Watchers table.  You can divin the Requestor by looking
> for Watcher events where Type='Requestor' and Value=YourTicketID.

You also want to correlate the Watchers.Owner with Users.id .  See
RT::Watcher->Email() for examples of how this is used in the API.

Annoyingly, this means that you can't cache Watchers in your
custom-queue-we-like-our-reqq-listing program as they change from Ticket
to Ticket.

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations