[rt-devel] RT 2.0.14-pre1

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Jul 1 14:25:11 EDT 2002

It seems to me like the lightest-weight solution here is to create and
document an alternate pg 7.2+ schema for RT 2.0.x and create a similar
schema for the 2.1.x series as the "native" pg schema.

Slightly longer term is to drop a proper exception system into DBIx::SearchBuilder so that it can cope cleanly.

	-j