[rt-devel] RT 2.0.14-pre3

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Sat Jul 13 00:31:53 EDT 2002

RT 2.0.14pre3 is now out. it contains some additional fixes for
mod_perl with mason 1.11.

After another evening's wrangling, I've beaten mod_perl into submission
on mac os x, which means that I can easily test mod_perl apps again.
Joy.

At this point, I don't think that additional changes will be making it
into 2.0.14, unless there are serious bugs that haven't been fixed in
core yet. (Data loss, etc)  If you've got a serious bug that's not fixed
in 2.0.14-pre3, please send mail to rt-2.0-bugs ASAP.

Specifically, I want to get this release out soon, as it makes RT work
with the current mason ;)

	Best,

»|« http://www.bestpractical.com/rt  -- Trouble Ticketing. Free.