[rt-devel] Apache problem on fsck.com

Dan Shearer dan at tellurian.com.au
Fri Jun 14 03:24:23 EDT 2002

On Fri, 14 Jun 2002, Jesse Vincent wrote:

> I had to go to lengths to make sure that nothing got parsed
> for stuff in /pub/.  That's where you can download copies to use
> locally.
>
> do you want the buglist at http://fsck.com/rt2/NoAuth/Buglist.html?

I was actually just wanting to browse through the contributed code and
addons directory. How do you suggest I do that?

I am trying to assemble a list of all the different management reporting
options for WebRT. So far I have:

   - roll-your-own SQL scripts, several of (and we've created some
     in-house too)
   - a couple of perl modules in the mailing list archives in varying
     states of repair, need to do proper testing
   - whatever is in the addons and contrib area, but its a bit hard to
     get an idea what's there at the moment due to Apache config problem
   - Crystal Reports

--
Dan Shearer
Open Source Manager