[rt-devel] RT 2.0.14-pre1

Florian Weimer Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
Fri Jun 28 07:45:50 EDT 2002

Bruce Campbell <bc at ripe.net> writes:

>> There appears to be a bug in receiving mail messages with long subject
>> headers containing folding whitespace (an error occurs, and the
>> message is not recorded).
>
> Would that be more accurately, when the subject line is longer than the
> SQL field, RT borks ?

I think the limit is 255 characters, and we don't hit this one.

> Header folding was fixed before though.

Really?  I'll have to check the CVS, thanks.

--
Florian Weimer 	                  Weimer at CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE
University of Stuttgart           http://CERT.Uni-Stuttgart.DE/people/fw/