[rt-devel] RT 2.0.12pre6 - Ready to be hammered on

Jesse jesse at fsck.com
Wed Mar 6 19:17:14 EST 2002

RT 2.0.12pre6 is now out. It is my intent that 2.0.12 will be identical to the
pre6 release, unless someone finds a regression relative to 2.0.11.  It's been
too long since a release and there has been a lot that's been cleaned up
since then.    Specifically, I'd like confirmation from the field that
upgrades work well, including the new scrips that get added to an existing install,
as well as setting up scrips for a new install.

        Presuming that I get some positive feedback and nothing is broken,
expect that 2.0.12 will hit the streets on or about March 16, 2002.

        Thanks,
        Jesse

	* Makefile:

	Bumped the version to 2.0.12pre6

	* lib/RT/Transaction.pm:

	Added an update that will make dates changed as parts of transaction updates show up in local time

	* webrt/Admin/Queues/Modify.html:

	Added a note to the queue creation screen about defaults.

	* webrt/Ticket/Elements/ShowTransaction:

	This patch fixes a small problem with printing a message.It checks if themessage is true, not if it has length, so a message containing 0 will notbe printed.  From Blair Zajac <blair at orcaware.com>

	* bin/rt:

	RT-Ticket:438
	RT-Status: resolved

	Added brandon's patch to allow searching for tickets by keyword on the commandline

	* bin/rt:

	RT-Ticket: 1258
	RT-Milestone: 2.0.x
	RT-Subsystem: CLI
	RT-Severity: normal
	RT-Broken in: 2.0-beta3
	RT-Broken in: 2.0.1
	RT-Broken in: 2.0.2
	RT-Broken in: 2.0.3
	RT-Broken in: 2.0.4
	RT-Broken in: 2.0.5
	RT-Broken in: 2.0.6
	RT-Broken in: 2.0.7
	RT-Broken in: 2.0.8
	RT-Broken in: 2.0.9
	RT-Broken in: 2.0.10
	RT-Broken in: 2.0.11

	Removed a line that make --limit-priority and --limit-final-priority not
	work

	* lib/RT/Action/: Autoreply.pm, SendEmail.pm:

	RT-Ticket: 1196
	RT-Status: resolved

	* lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:

	RT-Ticket: 1246
	RT-Status: resolved

	* tools/testdeps:

	Added a couple explicit dependencies to testdeps that should have been there
	forever ago. you'll only run into this if your cpan doesn't do recursive deps.

jesse reed vincent -- root at eruditorum.org -- jesse at fsck.com

  "Mary had a crypto key / She kept it in escrow
     And everything that Mary said / The Feds were sure to know" -- Sam Simpson