[rt-devel] showing the requestor's real name on the listing page

Jim Meyer purp at wildbrain.com
Fri May 3 17:23:27 EDT 2002

On Fri, 2002-05-03 at 10:51, Colleen wrote:
> This didn't work, am I missing something?

A quick read made me think that 'Requestors->First->OwnerObj->RealName'
should work; it seems from reading other bits in that dictionary that
TicketObj is implicit.

Tested that. It works. Saw the note in the Owner bit that said it'd be
nice to be able to search. Got curious. Here's my requestor and owner
bits from config.pm now:

       { Header => 'Requestor(s)',
         TicketAttribute => 'Requestors->First->OwnerObj->RealName',
         SearchLink => 1,
         SearchType => 'Requestor',
         SearchAttribute => 'Requestors->First->OwnerObj->EmailAddress',
         SearchOperator => 'LIKE',
         ExtraLinks =>
           '&StatusOp=%21%3D&ValueOfStatus=dead&ValueOfStatus=resolved'
         },

       # TODO: It would be nice with a link here to the Owner and all
       # other request owned by this Owner.
       { Header => 'Owner',
         TicketAttribute => 'OwnerObj->RealName',
         SearchLink => 1,
         SearchType => 'Owner',
         SearchAttribute => 'OwnerObj->Name',
         SearchOperator => '%3D',
         ExtraLinks =>
           '&StatusOp=%21%3D&ValueOfStatus=dead&ValueOfStatus=resolved'
       },

...and they take advantage of a patch to WebRT/html/Search/TicketCell
I'll post in a moment. =]

Cheers!

--j