[rt-devel] RT speed

Mat mwatson at netspace.net.au
Wed May 8 17:03:39 EDT 2002

Yeah, i've attempted to move to postgres, but found some
very odd things happening. I'm about to try some things on
a test machine i've got, firstly trying innodb tables with
the current version of rt. should be interesting.
I will also test postgres again (last time I did it , it was at
5am.. so perhaps I was just imagining things).

How do you find postgres goes with rt2, the main issue i found
was that it was wrapping every query in a transaction, which
I assume would so things down somewhat. Also I found when
hundred queries..! not sure why.

Mat