[rt-devel] Getting a cookie over to mason_handler.fcgi

Matt Disney matthew.disney at fedex.com
Sat May 25 18:42:31 EDT 2002

To an extent, this entire issue actually boils down to the fact
that mason_handler.fcgi prints out the Content-Type string and
does the cookie setting for each page. Which is not a bad thing
at all. I just can't set cookies through other devices unless I'm
willing to have the Content-Type string displayed on the page,
which I'm not.

Even after taking a second look, it isn't clear how I could pass
a cookie over to mason_handler.fcgi. Are there any other RT pages
that do this?

Of course, will the line:
    print "Set-Cookie: $cookie\r\n" if ($cookie);

only add one cookie? Will this work if $cookie is a list? If not,
I could have a much bigger problem...

Does that make any sense?

Thanks,
Matt