[rt-devel] Contrib: OnOwnerChangeGroup (RT 2.0.x)

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Sun May 26 15:33:44 EDT 2002

The attached RT::Condition and _example_ insert script will fire under the
following conditions:

	If the Owner is being changed
AND
	The new Owner is a member of the group mentioned in the Argument.

This is used in conjunction with the previous SetKeyword RT::ScripAction,
in the following manner:

	OnOwnerChangeToGroupName SetKeyword with template Keyword_Group

It is assumed that one has already set up various groups of people (for
instance, in a tiered helpdesk system, the different levels ).  The
Argument for the ScripCondition is simply the name of one of these groups,
and is passed to RT::Group->Load() .

Refer to my previous mail for SetKeyword template specifics.

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B                      Operations