[rt-devel] BUG: Merged tickets don't carry time into effective ticket.

Jim Meyer purp at wildbrain.com
Thu May 30 12:22:29 EDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-05-29 at 07:29, Jesse Vincent wrote:
> I don't remember writing special-case code for that. Sounds like a bug to me.

Excellent. Now if only I could figure out how to report it properly. In
my currently ignorant state, I've tried:

* Browsing http://www.fsck.com/rt2 (for which I have no login)
* Searching http://fsck.com/rtfm/ which says either post to this
  list or points me at http://www.fsck.com/rt2/

Someone enlighten me? I'm sure I've missed something incredibly
obvious...

Thanks!

--j