[rt-devel] rt-summarise: 1.3

Bruce Campbell bruce_campbell at ripe.net
Wed Nov 6 12:58:40 EST 2002

On Wed, 6 Nov 2002, Bruce Campbell wrote:

> The attached file does two things (selectable):
>
> 	a) a basic job of summarising all requests received by a given

Note that I've actually jumped the gun on this.  RT::Tickets in 2.0.15
(and below) is broken and will not work properly with this code.

2.0.16 will be released with the patched version, or you can retrieve the
patched version of Tickets.pm from fsck.com's bugtracker
(www.fsck.com/rt2/ guest:guest #1729 )

                   Systems/Network Engineer                             NCC
                 www.ripe.net - PGP562C8B1B             Operations/Security