[rt-devel] Too Many Connections

Swayne, Mark A mark.a.swayne at xo.com
Thu Nov 28 01:14:59 EST 2002

Never, ever, use PerlFreshRestart On with anything that runs on HTML::Mason.
You will experience great pain and suffering when strange things start to
happen for no aparent reason.

See the Mason Users mailing list for more info.

See also the Mason FAQ:
http://masonhq.com/docs/faq/#i_get_an_error_like_the_followi