[rt-devel] Duplicate emails sent (fwd from rt-users)

Colin Henein rt at cmh.parliant.com
Fri Oct 25 12:15:00 EDT 2002

Greetings Developers,

I hope this isn't a politically incorrect move on my part, but I'm
more and more sure that this is a programming issue, rather than a
configuration one, so I hope it's appropriate to post it here. There's
been a confirming post on rt-users.

Is it possible that RT has problems with duplicate emails under qmail?

Thanks,
Colin Henein
Parliant Corporation