[rt-devel] RE: [rt-users] Howto build scrips?

James L. Harrison harrison at palisadesys.com
Fri Apr 11 15:25:28 EDT 2003

Hi,

I am trying to use RTFM and move IncomingEmail to rt3... I haven't changed
anything in IncomingEmail.pm.  I have adjusted what I believe are the
necessary variables in the insert script:

use lib "/opt/rt3/lib";
use lib "/opt/rt3/etc";

#This drags in  RT's config.pm
use RT_SiteConfig;

Here's where I run into a problem...  When I run the script I get:

# perl IncomingEmail.pm.insert.pl
Undefined subroutine &RT::Set called at /opt/rt3/etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm line
1.
Compilation failed in require at IncomingEmail.pm.insert.pl line 15.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at IncomingEmail.pm.insert.pl line 15.

I know why this is happening... The new config files all have a Set(...)
surronding the values... How can I get by this... should I copy the config
to a new file and take out the Set(...) stuff?

Any help is appreciated.

-Jamie