[rt-devel] 3.0.1pre2: root cannot change ticket owner

Stanislav Sinyagin ssinyagin at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 06:18:07 EDT 2003

Hi,

I try to utilize OnOwnerChange condition.
In order to test it, I try to change the owner of an existing ticket,
being logged as root.

In Ticket/ModifyPeople.html, when I try to select another owner,
"save changes" gives the following result:

  You can only reassign tickets that you own or that are unowned

When I try to make the ticket unowned (selecting the dash empty user from the
Owner listbox), "save changes" doesn't give any effect at all.

In addition, I created a new ticket within the web interface, and assigned
the owner to it at the time of creation. I expected the new owner
to receive the notification, but he didn't.
The global scrip looks as follows:

  On Owner Change Notify Owner with template Transaction