[rt-devel] Re: [rt-users] XML4RT3 - XML Interface for RT3

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Fri Aug 1 12:01:36 EDT 2003

            Hello.
I think it' would be good to look at MS Poject xml format.
One major feature that we need it's a some integration of RT and MSProject.
I don't look at this problem yet, but only know that MSProject could
export and import data within xml documents defined by some DTD that I
don't see yet too.
                Good luck with your exam.
                                Ruslan.