[rt-devel] attachments in RT

Carel Solomon carel.solomon at itouch.co.uk
Tue Aug 5 13:48:02 EDT 2003

Found the solution for A straight after sending the mail :) I was missing
the enctype="multipart/form-data" bit in my form. Thought I tried that, but
turned out I was modifying the wrong file :)

> A) Why the $ARGS{InstallInstruct} has na value by the time it gets to the
sub MakeMIMEEntity routine. And,

Carel
THIS E-MAIL AND ANY ATTACHMENTS MAY CONTAIN INFORMATION THAT IS CONFIDENTIAL
AND/OR LEGALLY PRIVILEGED. IF YOU ARE NOT THE INTENDED RECIPIENT, PLEASE DO
NOT READ IT, DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY AND INFORM iTOUCH (UK) LIMITED BY REPLY
E-MAIL OR TELEPHONING +44 (0)20 7613 6000. This Email has been checked for
viruses but it is your responsibility to conduct your own virus checks on
all parts of it.