[rt-devel] Problems with rt2-to-rt3 v1.20

Stephen Quinney stephen.quinney at computing-services.oxford.ac.uk
Wed Aug 13 08:30:21 EDT 2003

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 10:11:17AM +0100, Stephen Quinney wrote:
> Hi there,
>
> I am having trouble with the rt2 to rt3 conversion scripts. The
> rt2-to-dumpfile scripts seems to work fine and I have what looks like
> a correct dumpfile. When I run dumpfile-to-rt3, it says:

> ERROR:  pg_atoi: error in " "fake address" <fake at example.org>":
> can't parse " "fake address" <fake at example.org>"

OK, to followup to my own post it seems that it does manage to
actually insert all the users into the database even though it
complains bitterly for every entry. It totally fails though on the
group import stage:

Importing groups
gNOTICE:  current transaction is aborted, queries ignored until end of transaction block
[Wed Aug 13 11:36:32 2003] [crit]: No such pseudo-hash field "HASH(0xb665ee8)" at /home/stephen/rt2-to-rt3-v1.20/dumpfile-to-rt-3.0 line 133.
 (/usr/share/perl5/RT.pm:242)

No idea, what is causing this, I'll poke around some more and try to
come up with some ideas.

Stephen