[rt-devel] Apache::DBI 0.92 make test failure - how critical?

matthew zeier mrz at intelenet.net
Mon Aug 25 23:32:12 EDT 2003

Redhat 8.0, perl 5.8 (vendor supplied).

Running 'make test' on Apache::DBI 0.92 gives the following error:

t/10mysql....NOK 5#          got: '531'
#     expected: '532'

The code is:
     is($thread_1, $thread_2, "got the same connection both times");

How critical is it that the two threads are the same?  I noticed that
the current version I have (0.91) has the same error.  Is this a mysql
issue or an Apache::DBI issue and how will that  impact RT?

--
matthew zeier - "Nothing in life is to be feared.  It is only to be
understood." - Marie Curie