[rt-devel] Another gateway bug 3.0.4

Ruslan U. Zakirov cubic at acronis.ru
Fri Aug 29 03:46:16 EDT 2003

	Hello.
Ok. Let's start explanation.
1) Letter attached.
2) Mail body and some headers striped.
3) Mail body was text(base64 encoded) in non latin encoding(doesn't
matter I think)

Problem:
In the result ticket X-RT-Roginal-Encoding missed.

Additional effects:
Attachment_Overlay die at line 316 when I try to look at original body.
I think that it is Encode bug.
I have workaround for this(small patch).

Result effect:
If encoding wasn't detected then I can't get normal message.

Debugging:
If we look at attached email we could see that mail is multipart with
only one part, but RT somewhere after parsing use own broken AI to
convert to singlepart email.
During parsing X-RT-Original-Encoding was set only for internal entity,
external multipart entity didn't get this field in header.
I didn't find where AI do it job.

Good luck. Ruslan.