[rt-devel] Statistics web page is EMPTY : Mason error

THAUVIN Blaise (Dir. Informatique) bthauvin at clearchannel.fr
Sun Aug 31 14:03:50 EDT 2003

Hi,

If it can help in solving the problem many are seing, here is the mason error I get on my system

Blaise

error:  Can't call method "png" on an undefined value at /usr/local/rt3/share/html/Statistics/OpenStalled/Elements/Chart line 2.

context:  ...
277:  }
278:
279:  # All errors returned from this routine will be in exception form.
280:  local $SIG{'__DIE__'} = sub {
281:  rethrow_exception( $_[0] );
282:  };
283:
284:  #
285:  # $m is a dynamically scoped global containing this

code stack:  /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/HTML/Mason/Request.pm:281
/usr/local/rt3/share/html/Statistics/OpenStalled/Elements/Chart:2
/usr/local/rt3/share/html/autohandler:163