[rt-devel] [rt-announce] fsck.com RT instance Upgraded to 2.1.68

Harald Wagener hwagener at hamburg.fcb.com
Thu Feb 6 04:39:57 EST 2003

On Thursday, February 6, 2003, at 08:13  Uhr, Jesse Vincent wrote:

>> One question: what is the url of the instance of RT?
>
> if you go to fsck.com/rt2/ where the instance used to live,
> you'll be redirected to rt3.fsck.com, its new home.

When I do that with a web browser identified by the following string:

"Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; PPC Mac OS X; de-de) AppleWebKit/51
(like Gecko) Safari/51"

I get some asian looking login screen. The web pages are not german at
all as well, being a mix of misrendered utf8 characters (not Your
fault) and english.

I guess the /de-de/ is not standards compliant.

Regards,
     Harald

--
Harald Wagener * FCB/Wilkens * An der Alster 42 * 20099 Hamburg