[rt-devel] RT3.0 timeframe

Matt Knopp mhat at netlag.com
Thu Feb 6 18:29:37 EST 2003

> Also, is anyone successfully running either version with Apache 2.0? The
> README for the beta says that it is supported, and we would prefer to keep
> as close to the default installation of RH8.0 as we can. Currently I'm
> using a version of 1.3.x.

I had RT3 running under Apache2 a few weeks ago, it seemed to work fine.
For reasons unrelated to RT3 I ended up deciding that Apache2 was still
too new for production (sigh) so I switched back to 1.3.x.  RT3 pretty
much worked out of the box  I believe there were one or two things I had
to ignore when I ran test deps. Specifically there is no Apache::Request
that is compatible with Apache 2.0, and at the time there was also no
Apache::DBI.

-Matt