[rt-devel] Beginnings of RT3 documentation now available for review

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Fri Feb 7 14:33:37 EST 2003

In the coming weeks, RT3's documentation set will be made available for
public review online. The purporse of this review is to fine-tune
the documentation set and make sure we're covering everything that needs
to be covered.  Right now, we've got the Introduction up, as well as the
glossary and a table of scrips. Have a read through what's there and
send your feedback to doc-comments at bestpractical.com.

The current drafts are made available to you for review only. They are
Copyright 2003 Best Practical Solutions, LLC. At this time,
redistribution is NOT permitted.  Drafts are available at:

	http://www.bestpractical.com/tech-review/

Best,

	Jesse

--