[rt-devel] Can't locate object method "ClausesToSQL"

seph seph at directionless.org
Tue Feb 11 22:25:08 EST 2003

>> > The error is caused by a require failing, but it shouldn't be failing,
>> > and you should get a different error.
>>
>> seems odd for it not to find that though, I can clearly see if defined
>> in Tickets_Overlay_SQL.p
>
> Check the permission of html files?  I had similar problems before,
> and the permission was set to 600, owner was me instead of root:wheel.
> Resolved it and everything was fine.

seems unlikely. The only files www-data (my apache user) can't read in the rt tree are:

  etc/acl.Oracle
  etc/acl.Pg
  etc/acl.mysql
  etc/initialdata
  etc/schema.Pg
  etc/schema.SQLite
  etc/schema.mysql
  etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm-orig
  etc/RT_SiteConfig.pm~
  share/doc

(note that that's an emacs save file, not the actual config)

seph