[rt-devel] 2.1.72

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Mon Feb 17 03:16:57 EST 2003

RT 2.1.72 has hit the street. When I wake up and have shaken off this
cold, I expect to have nothing to do tomorrow other than stare out my
window at the 18+ inches of snow Boston is scheduled to get.  I'll
cobble together some release notes for 2.1.71 and 2.1.72 and will likely
annoint 2.1.72 as "Beta 2".   The only feature work left for 2.1.x is
integrating the new CLI and RPC mechanism that's being built for it.
Then, I expect that we'll enter a 3-4 week freeze while the beta's last
kinks show themselves. Which puts a release date for 3.0 somewhere
around March 15, 2003.

	Jesse

--
�|� http://www.bestpractical.com/rt  -- Trouble Ticketing. Free.